PhatPhibs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maine Craigs list Whites tree frogs

3 posters

Go down

Maine Craigs list Whites tree frogs Empty Maine Craigs list Whites tree frogs

Post  animaltastic2 Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:19 am

Not sure how many mainers are on this forum lol but there is a Whites tree frog on craigslist...It is too far away for me to get it..., but I thought someone might be able to get it anyway...so heres the listing...

http://maine.craigslist.org/pet/1056525236.html

animaltastic2
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Maine Craigs list Whites tree frogs Empty Re: Maine Craigs list Whites tree frogs

Post  animaltastic2 Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:32 am

Yes well not to reply to my own post or anything but I just realized that this should have gone into "hookups" how dumb of me...sorry for that

animaltastic2
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Maine Craigs list Whites tree frogs Empty Re: Maine Craigs list Whites tree frogs

Post  Sheri Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:35 am

No problem; I moved it for you! wickerstone is in Maine...

Great of you to post this!
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post  animaltastic2 Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:41 am

Thanks Sheri....I can be so silly sometimes...Your an angel I love you LOL ....Ya I was looking around in their hoping to find something for meself but NOTHING...maybe next time Sad LOL

animaltastic2
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post  wickerstone Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:37 pm

I actually responded to this guy, probably a half hour after the ad came out and I never got a response. Hopefully the frog found a good home. I would have picked him up and added him to my other 3 WTFs. Thanks for posting this though. I'm always looking for deals!!!
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Post  animaltastic2 Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:13 pm

Sure no prob...As soon as I found it I should have put it up here...was a dumb day for me....But me too I search craigs list like a mad women I have gotten awesome deals....Will post quicker next lol! Very Happy Wink

animaltastic2
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down