PhatPhibs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prob a stupid question but you never know til you ask eh?

2 posters

Go down

Prob a stupid question but you never know til you ask eh? Empty Prob a stupid question but you never know til you ask eh?

Post  animaltastic2 Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:20 pm

Ok so this is my first Pixie. Most of you know that...well anyway I was wondering when can I give her earth worms? and should they be nightcrawlers or trout worms? she is about 3 inches all around if that helps...want to post a pic cuz she/he is a bute but not sure how....And lol off topic can we have a winkie smiley in the smiley box? I am too lazy to type it out myself...Maybe it is there and I missed it lol...I do that sometimes you know...Thanks for the help in advance!

animaltastic2
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Prob a stupid question but you never know til you ask eh? Empty Re: Prob a stupid question but you never know til you ask eh?

Post  KingBullfrogGreg Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:21 am

There is a wink. I fed mine nightcrawlers at like 2 inches. They can eat things bigger than what you would think that they could.
I just looked at your pictures of him and yea he could eat nightcrawlers.
KingBullfrogGreg
KingBullfrogGreg
Admin
Admin

https://phatphibs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Prob a stupid question but you never know til you ask eh? Empty Re: Prob a stupid question but you never know til you ask eh?

Post  animaltastic2 Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:02 pm

Thanks lol Yeah I just found the wink a couple of days ago...I am so tellin ya I am sometimes retarded...Great thanks for the info Greg appreciate (sp) it

animaltastic2
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down