PhatPhibs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting to know everyone...easier

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Getting to know everyone...easier - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting to know everyone...easier

Post  Sheri Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:00 pm

OMG, I need one AND it's orange. Absolutely hilarious!
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Getting to know everyone...easier - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting to know everyone...easier

Post  JawsofaFrog Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:38 pm

haha Laughing What the hell? Damn silly lookin' Wicker. I never seen one of those.
JawsofaFrog
JawsofaFrog
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

Post  wickerstone Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:10 pm

Here's some more useless information, only Sheri might find these interesting!
I have a strange sleeping behavior....I sleep with a blanket over my head, leave only one sock on, and have to lift all the blankets up, then tuck them under my feet.
I had the chicken pox when I was a teenager
I made love in a graveyard
I once got out of a ticket by telling the cop I needed to go to the bathroom and that's why I was speeding
I had a perm when my hair was longer
I miss my long hair to this day
I once smoked pot on the job and got so high I couldn't work and so my boss sent me home and I still kept my job
I love Halloween and dress up every year
I do not know how to swim, when I was younger a kid tried to drown me and I hate to even get my face wet, even in the shower
I do not like dressy clothes, love jeans and a tshirt
that's all I can think of for know....enjoy
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Of course I'm interested!
Raising the ante again...you are killing me here...I want people to like me more, not less! Alas, here it goes.

I definitely don't have your um, strange sleeping habits, wickerstone, but (might be TMI) I can't stand wearing pjs to bed.
I had pneaumonia last week and it sucked!
I tripped on a gravestone once when drinking and chipped my front tooth.
I once got out of a ticket by telling the cop I needed to go to the bathroom and that's why I was speeding! Unlike, you I was pregnant and it was the truth!
I have natural curly hair and wish it was straight.
I think most men look better with hair above their shoulders. Except Anthony Kiedis!
I am terrified of drugs and won't even take Excedrin for a headache. I do get asked all the time what I am taking, however, and if I will share!
I love Halloween and dress up every year! Me too!
I am a natural swimmer and love the water.
I am a clothes fiend and don't mind dressing up or down.

Some of these are lame, but I wanted to follow your example. Rolling Eyes
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post  wickerstone Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:12 pm

Thanks...Sheri!!!! Very nice! Thanks for sharing. Like you I also have an interest in people's interest. Maybe that's the writer in me. PS...whatever is gathered here will not wind up in any future books. LOL! You never know how many times I'm asked this. Did you write about me here? Is that supposed to be me? My first book is very true and yes a lot of it is real life tweaked with fiction. But I consider Dark Shade my angry man novel, so I go at it with no remorse. Like they say what happens in Phat Phibs stays in Phat Phibs!!! Razz Razz
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Houseman Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:06 pm

OOOOHHHH, I wanna play Laughing
I can't stand anything on when I sleep(hubby is a furnace) and only like the covers on my butt.
I get migraines so bad that I've actually blacked out from them.
I had pneumonia in the fall and it sucked!
I'm scared to death of graves and cemetaries.
I got out of a speeding ticket because I had an asthma attack in front of the cop.
I have naturally wavy hair that was ringlets when I was a baby.
I have a thing for short hair on men and love when Mike does his in a flattop.
I've never done drugs except for what my dr. has given me. Sometimes its not to bad Laughing
I like Halloween but prefer Christmas. Besides Halloween interfers with Elk season.
I love the water and I was certified as an open water lifeguard.
I love clothes but at home I really like my sweats for hanging out.
I adore the smell of sandlewood...it makes me melt.
I really want to get off the weight I gained when I was given my steroid inhaler for my asthma!!!
I must have candles but no inscense in my home.
I leave windows open in my house because I can't stand not having fresh air.

Michelle Houseman
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum