PhatPhibs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting the house ready!!!

3 posters

Go down

Getting the house ready!!! Empty Getting the house ready!!!

Post  wickerstone Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:03 pm

It's been a while since I had a puppy in the house, so I see I'm going to have to rearrange everything. Brody was so used to stuff being around and he never got into everything. I have a feeling this new dog is not going to know the rules and get into everything. So...I will be cleaning house tonight. I also just found out I do not have to go to Mass to pick up Jack (Cotton). They are going to bring him to Berwick, Maine, about 2 hours closer! Hooray!!!!! 3 more days and counting.....

I got a card from the vet today and everyone there wrote something special about Brody. I couldn't help but swell up and cry. Actually I choked up here, just thinking about it. It's hard and I know I did the right thing, but I still miss my friend. I know he's in a better place
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Getting the house ready!!! Empty Re: Getting the house ready!!!

Post  Michelle Houseman Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:12 pm

I'm soooo excited for you!!!! Big hugs to you all!! Puppies and putting things away....I remember those days Laughing

Michelle Houseman
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Puppies...so adorable and so destructive! Lucky for them, they are cute enough to put up with! Brody would want you to be happy. He is probably doing a doggy laugh thinking about you chasing Jack around the house!
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post  wickerstone Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:39 pm

I cannot believe I own so much junk!!! LOL!! Taking a small break and cannot believe all the stuff I own! Wow!!! I am throwing it all away than going through it. It's not like normal cleaning though. This has a purpose! I'm actually having fun! Well....some what!
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Post  wickerstone Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:52 pm

Only 1 DAY LEFT!!!!! I am so excited to get Jack!!! We went to the store and bought a kennel, Puppy Chow, bowls, collar, treats, and toys! Wow!!! Forgot how much this stuff cost! Still cleaning the house and working on the Milk's frog tank. I'm putting in the line for the waterfall now, silicone and bark. Yeah!!
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:57 pm

I bet you will have trouble sleeping tonight? Expensive little buggers, aren't they. Can't wait to "meet" Jack!
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum