PhatPhibs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoo Pics lots of them!!

2 posters

Go down

Zoo Pics lots of them!! Empty Zoo Pics lots of them!!

Post  wickerstone Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:09 am

Here's some more pics of Florida that Tammy took at Busch and Sea World. I wish I was there to feed the giraffes!!! I am so jealous of that. At Sea World last October I swam with the dolphins. Actually I didn't do much swimming since I do not know how, but I stayed in the shallow end and enjoyed the dolphin there. It was sooo cool! One on one interaction with this animal is a once in a life time experience. I grabbed onto his fin and he pulled me around. Awesome! Sting rays are my favorite sea creature and I also went into the pool, where there was about 40 and they just swam around me. I touched every one as they passed by. Really awesome! I tired snorkeling, but couldn't figure out the breathe out through your nose stuff so I ended up with water every time in my mask. I think I was just too scared to put my face in the water. I know I'm a chicken. Also at Discovery Cove in Florida they had this outdoor bird room and I feed birds by hand. They'd just rest on my arm or wrist and eat out of the cup I was holding. I tell you that experience was the best in the world. I just love animals. Man....now I want to go back! Depression! LOL!
Zoo Pics lots of them!! Tank1519
Zoo Pics lots of them!! Tank1523
Zoo Pics lots of them!! Tank1621
Zoo Pics lots of them!! Tank1625
Zoo Pics lots of them!! Tank1632
Zoo Pics lots of them!! Tank1642
Zoo Pics lots of them!! Tank1714
Zoo Pics lots of them!! Tank1705
Zoo Pics lots of them!! Tank1720
Zoo Pics lots of them!! Tank1710
Zoo Pics lots of them!! Tank1882
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Zoo Pics lots of them!! Empty Re: Zoo Pics lots of them!!

Post  Sheri Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:05 am

Now that I saw your pictures I want to go too! Sounds like you had the time of your life. That would be so great to be that close! I want to take that tiger home; I love tigers and am in awe of them. Great pictures, wickerstone! Thanks for sharing them.
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down