PhatPhibs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never really introduced myself....sorry

3 posters

Go down

Never really introduced myself....sorry Empty Never really introduced myself....sorry

Post  wickerstone Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Hey....this Wicker Stone. I am 37, live in central Maine, and I am a frog-a-holic. I have always been fascinated by frogs. Around my house there are frog statues, some a few inches some several feet high. It wasn't until the end of last year did i purchase my first frogs. I got 3 WTFs from someone in another town, who just did not want them anymore and since then I've been a total frog freak!!! Their names are Lumpy, Dumpy, and Toot. Two males and one female and they have consumed my life. I hold sing a longs with them every night around 7:30 and they seem to be pretty happy. Of course who wouldn't like to be pampered. Recently, I've been trying to add 3 more frogs to my collection....amazon milk frogs, which I should be getting at the reptile show in New Hampshire. And, like most of you here, this will not be the end of my purchases. I already have a list of wants longer than Santa's naughty or nice list!!!
As for fun, I like writing horror fiction, hence the pen name Wicker Stone. I've written 2 books that I am currently rewriting and rewriting some more, consuming 13 years of my life with nothing more to show than tons of paper with ink on them. I have been published nationally and worldly in different magazine, but my main thing is fiction, which I have been published nationally in. I hope to finish my first book this fall or sooner. I own a 2004 Mini Cooper which I absolutely love and am constantly washing and waxing. I miss it now though, since I do not drive it in the winter, which in Maine is 6 months! Yuck! I also play the drums, which is custom painted with the Nightmare before Christmas theme. I will have to post pics some time. I also like to garden and read constantly. I never go anywhere without a book and this includes the bathroom (sorry to be so personal)! I also am a sports fanatic, hockey, basketball, football, baseball. Being from Maine, you know my teams and know I never miss a game!!!
I've really gone on here haven't I. Any way....glad to be here and share my addiction. An I promise.....next time I talk a little bit more about myself!! affraid
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Never really introduced myself....sorry Empty Re: Never really introduced myself....sorry

Post  Sheri Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Do you know what a breath of fresh air you are? I love reading your posts! I now have learned more about you. Thanks for sharing.

I will hold you to posting pics some time, like you said. Just ask Greg, I am a total and complete pest about it too. Exclamation
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Never really introduced myself....sorry Empty Re: Never really introduced myself....sorry

Post  wickerstone Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Awwww....thanks, Sheri!!! Yes, I promise to put up pics!!!! I promise! Really.
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Post  JawsofaFrog Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:03 pm

wickerstone wrote:Awwww....thanks, Sheri!!! Yes, I promise to put up pics!!!! I promise! Really.
I do rememeber your three Dumpy's on Fatfrogs. They are great, I recently saw that post. Welcome to PhatPhibs.
JawsofaFrog
JawsofaFrog
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum