PhatPhibs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost bought some today...

5 posters

Go down

Almost bought some today... Empty Almost bought some today...

Post  Michelle Houseman Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:10 pm

My hubby finally discovered that he wanted some of these guys(he's not a frog person but I'm trying). I saw some at the expo in Oregon today and almost got them. We decided to wait for a bit so I could look into care and envirement info on them. Neat little guys Very Happy

Michelle Houseman
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

Almost bought some today... Empty Re: Almost bought some today...

Post  KingBullfrogGreg Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:17 pm

Yea, not a species you want to get into without knowing for sure how to take care of them. They're pretty fragile, from what I hear.
KingBullfrogGreg
KingBullfrogGreg
Admin
Admin

https://phatphibs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JawsofaFrog Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:41 pm

Get him a Tree frog such as a Barking Tree frog or even, even a fat frog! alien
JawsofaFrog
JawsofaFrog
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

Post  MegophryidaeMan Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:43 pm

Michelle - Don't get too discouraged about them. The real trick is getting healthy specimens from the get go. If you get ones that are borderline, you will have a hard time with it. Where did you almost buy them from? Most likely if it was Nate, they were previously owned by me, and if they were from Steve, they were bred by me. Anyhow, either one of them would have been good to go with. I love the nasuta and am an advocate for people trying them out, giving them great captive care information, and answering questions along the way. Smile
MegophryidaeMan
MegophryidaeMan
Toad Master
Toad Master

Back to top Go down

Post  jokersmoker Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:57 pm

MegoprhyidaeMan wrote:Michelle - Don't get too discouraged about them. The real trick is getting healthy specimens from the get go. If you get ones that are borderline, you will have a hard time with it. Where did you almost buy them from? Most likely if it was Nate, they were previously owned by me, and if they were from Steve, they were bred by me. Anyhow, either one of them would have been good to go with. I love the nasuta and am an advocate for people trying them out, giving them great captive care information, and answering questions along the way. Smile

I have wanted them, finding good ones is key. If you have any send me a message for sure. Me and Steve Busch don't do business together to say the least. I would love to talk to you about it Smile
jokersmoker
jokersmoker
King Smoke No Joke
King Smoke No Joke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum