PhatPhibs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michelle Houseman saying Hi!!!!

+4
PacmanEOS
jokersmoker
wickerstone
Michelle Houseman
8 posters

Go down

Michelle Houseman saying Hi!!!! Empty Michelle Houseman saying Hi!!!!

Post  Michelle Houseman Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Hi everyone, Michelle Houseman, here. I've always loved frogs! My husband Mike bought me 2wtfs for Christmas several years ago and the addiction started. My Female is named Chubby and the male was Cheeky. Sadly , I lost Cheeky to Chytrid in July2008. I treated then both but he was too far gone...broke my heart Crying or Very sad In Sept.2008 I bought 2wtf males named Chunky and ChubChub(Chunky is a blue). Both boys are quite noisy all the time and all are friendly frogs. Late Sept./Oct.2008 I bought 2 Milk frogs named Mocha&Java. These guys could melt the coldest of hearts and are joy to have! At the end of Oct.2008 I bought a albino Pacman named Sniper who was just a little tyke that passed after Christmas(He was never hardy). Jan. 2009 I bought a very affectionate Budgett named H. R. Puffinstuff(Puff). One of the most interactive and funny of my frogs. These guys are extremely funny! I also bought a Ornate named Gohan who's already bitten me (Proud Mommy) Smile That same day I also came home with 2 Blue Azureus named Acheron & Artemis. They're my escape artist that managed to sneak out 2xs before we fixed the problem.Jan.2009 I received 2 baby redeyes name Goku& Vegeta. They're quite tiny and shy at this moment. Feb21,2009 I picked up a huge blue female WTF named Sapphirra and a huge green female WTF named Emmy. They seem to be very laid back! We also have 3 dogs(Star, Wickett&Robbi), 3 kittens(Carbine, Ruger &Remington) and one huge green iguana(Moose).
Luckily, My husband and I own our own hoodcleaning business so I'm home all the time to keep an eye on my small zoo. We have 3 kids total. Cassy is my 21yr. old stepdaughter whom I love dearly. Greg is my soon to be 18 yr. old son that drives me nuts but I still love Smile And Dakoda( my son) who is 13yrs whom I have the closest relationship with and my frog protege Very Happy I've been married to a great man for 14yrs. who is very tolerate of my froggy addiction Very Happy
Besides my frogs, I love to hunt deer, fish, shoot my guns, camp, read, and cook(bake also).
Thanks for the invite to join!!

Last edited by Michelle Houseman on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Michelle Houseman
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

Michelle Houseman saying Hi!!!! Empty Re: Michelle Houseman saying Hi!!!!

Post  wickerstone Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:12 pm

Hi Michelle!!!
Nice intro...though, I do have one question....where do you find the time to care of that many frogs???? Your house must sound like a zoo, with all those frogs, cat, dog, iguana, and let's not forget, hubby!!!! Heck, what am I saying, if I could have that many frogs I would!!!! Right now I only have 3 whites and this april I'm getting 3 Milks and I'm sure by the years up I'll have another species. Nice to have you here!
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Post  jokersmoker Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:30 pm

welcome to phatphibs Michelle Smile
jokersmoker
jokersmoker
King Smoke No Joke
King Smoke No Joke

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Houseman Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:46 pm

It's actually fairly calm here except for the neverending sound of me swiffervaccing the hardwood floors and mopping 3xs a day Very Happy Mike sleeps during the day and works at night with Greg. He loves the frog noises and it helps that we have a 2 story home in the country Laughing When it gets too much he goes to his shed, the garage or Gun reloading room(mancave).

Michelle Houseman
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

Post  wickerstone Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:49 pm

Gotta love those escape rooms!!!!
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Post  PacmanEOS Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:48 pm

Hello Miss Houseman.... welcome aboard Very Happy

Glad ya made it here
PacmanEOS
PacmanEOS
Tadpole
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Very very glad you joined, Michelle! I really wish we could meet sometime. Very Happy
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingBullfrogGreg Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:33 pm

I am not her son, by the way. I'm a different Greg. Haha Very Happy , Michelle I don't think that i ever knew that your sons name was Greg. Oh wait maybe i did.
KingBullfrogGreg
KingBullfrogGreg
Admin
Admin

https://phatphibs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mike12348 Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Michelle Houseman wrote:
Besides my frogs, I love to hunt deer, fish, shoot my guns, camp, read, and cook(bake also).

That makes you one of the Cool women ever. Don't find very many that like all those things!

Anyways welcome Michelle and i didn't know you had 3 kids or that your husband has the same name as me! Learn knew things everyday afro

mike12348
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post  JawsofaFrog Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:22 pm

mike12348 wrote:
Michelle Houseman wrote:

That makes you one of the Cool women ever. Don't find very many that like all those things!

Anyways welcome Michelle and i didn't know you had 3 kids or that your husband has the same name as me! Learn knew things everyday afro
Haha Laughing Mike is as common as green grass. All righty then.

Welcome Michelle to PhatPhibs.
JawsofaFrog
JawsofaFrog
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum