PhatPhibs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess it is time to introduce myself....

+5
Sheri
jokersmoker
wickerstone
Michelle Houseman
Geckophoria
9 posters

Go down

I guess it is time to introduce myself.... Empty I guess it is time to introduce myself....

Post  Geckophoria Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:48 pm

My name is Jason and I am the owner of Geckophoria. I was invited by Joker but do not think it hurts King Greg's feelings as he can keep an eye on what I am up to. I specialize in the naturalistic care of Geckos and Amphibians. Feel free to talk my ear off. Keep an eye on the ads and my site. Ask Greg for pics of my wares. We are both pretty proud of them. Talk to you guys soon.
Geckophoria
Geckophoria
Egg
Egg

http://Geckophoria.com

Back to top Go down

I guess it is time to introduce myself.... Empty Re: I guess it is time to introduce myself....

Post  Michelle Houseman Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:53 pm

Welcome and Hello!!! Very Happy

Michelle Houseman
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

I guess it is time to introduce myself.... Empty Re: I guess it is time to introduce myself....

Post  wickerstone Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Welcome!!! I was just looking at your website, before you joined. I've had it bookmarked for a couple months. All I'm waiting for is warm weather before I can think of getting other frogs. So bring on Spring!!!! Can't wait to talk to you and do business!!!!
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Post  jokersmoker Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:58 pm

wickerstone wrote:Welcome!!! I was just looking at your website, before you joined. I've had it bookmarked for a couple months. All I'm waiting for is warm weather before I can think of getting other frogs. So bring on Spring!!!! Can't wait to talk to you and do business!!!!

If you are into geckos you need to check that out as well, the guy knows his stuff.
jokersmoker
jokersmoker
King Smoke No Joke
King Smoke No Joke

Back to top Go down

Post  Geckophoria Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:06 pm

wickerstone wrote:Welcome!!! I was just looking at your website, before you joined. I've had it bookmarked for a couple months. All I'm waiting for is warm weather before I can think of getting other frogs. So bring on Spring!!!! Can't wait to talk to you and do business!!!!

Glad to see I have fans. LOL Keep your eyes on the Hook up section. I will be all over it.
Geckophoria
Geckophoria
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post  jokersmoker Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Geckophoria wrote:

Glad to see I have fans. LOL Keep your eyes on the Hook up section. I will be all over it.

Glad your here buddy, great person to have around!
jokersmoker
jokersmoker
King Smoke No Joke
King Smoke No Joke

Back to top Go down

Post  Geckophoria Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:11 pm

jokersmoker wrote:
Geckophoria wrote:

Glad your here buddy, great person to have around!

Thanks for the props Joker!!
Geckophoria
Geckophoria
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Welcome to the forum! I have heard many good things of you and also have your site bookmarked. Glad you could join us!
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingBullfrogGreg Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Jason, I completely forgot to invite you. Haha sorry. Many of you have seen my budgetts, well Jason is responsible for me having that amazing frog. Along with my albino. Good to have you around Jason. I have always wanted that specific type of Scaphiophryne that you just advertised by the way. We'll see. Wink
KingBullfrogGreg
KingBullfrogGreg
Admin
Admin

https://phatphibs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PacmanEOS Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Sheri wrote:Welcome to the forum! I have heard many good things of you and also have your site bookmarked. Glad you could join us!

Same here.

Welcome aboard!
PacmanEOS
PacmanEOS
Tadpole
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post  MegophryidaeMan Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Hi Jason -
Good to see you on here.
MegophryidaeMan
MegophryidaeMan
Toad Master
Toad Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimix Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Hey Jason,

Do you know if Pleurodema brachyops are going to be available again?

Kimix
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post  Geckophoria Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:47 am

Kimix wrote:Hey Jason,

Do you know if Pleurodema brachyops are going to be available again?

I am sure they will be. It is a matter of when and if I can get an order in quick enough to grab some. Email me your contact info and I will add you to my customer wish list. I wish I had a definative answer for you. I know they will be available again though.
Geckophoria
Geckophoria
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down