PhatPhibs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me myself and me animals!

+4
JawsofaFrog
Sheri
jokersmoker
animaltastic2
8 posters

Go down

Me myself and me animals! Empty Me myself and me animals!

Post  animaltastic2 Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:23 pm

Hi so okie doke then...LOL I am beth...I talk way to much and my friends say I have WAY too many animals....I have 3 kids (my own lmmfao) and 1 dog-Mystery (girl)...2 cats-Cat and Mittens ( both boys)...Like 45 ish mice awww they r so cute...25ish hamsters....hehehe....2 parakeets-tweety (girl) and Sonny (boy)...2 Red eared sliders-Franklin and WhooHa (both boys and dont ask my 3 yr old named him)...AND AND I got a pretty little Pixie anout 3 months ago-Tink and sex is unknown...She has trippled in size...HAHAHA love him/her...And a Pacman around the same time named Tiny...LMAO! We live in Maine and got one Hell of a snowstorm!!! LOVE IT...Pics of the froggers coming soon....Please not sure if I did this right let me know if I didnt...I confuse easily haha no joke...And I am not even Blonde hahaha Twisted Evil Thanks for this forum I love it !!!

animaltastic2
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Me myself and me animals! Empty Re: Me myself and me animals!

Post  jokersmoker Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:25 pm

animaltastic2 wrote:Hi so okie doke then...LOL I am beth...I talk way to much and my friends say I have WAY too many animals....I have 3 kids (my own lmmfao) and 1 dog-Mystery (girl)...2 cats-Cat and Mittens ( both boys)...Like 45 ish mice awww they r so cute...25ish hamsters....hehehe....2 parakeets-tweety (girl) and Sonny (boy)...2 Red eared sliders-Franklin and WhooHa (both boys and dont ask my 3 yr old named him)...AND AND I got a pretty little Pixie anout 3 months ago-Tink and sex is unknown...She has trippled in size...HAHAHA love him/her...And a Pacman around the same time named Tiny...LMAO! We live in Maine and got one Hell of a snowstorm!!! LOVE IT...Pics of the froggers coming soon....Please not sure if I did this right let me know if I didnt...I confuse easily haha no joke...And I am not even Blonde hahaha Twisted Evil Thanks for this forum I love it !!!

Welcome Smile You are #20 registered user woot woot. I was just gonna say, once your pixie gets a little bigger you can take care of that hamster and mice problem Smile Welcome aboard!
jokersmoker
jokersmoker
King Smoke No Joke
King Smoke No Joke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:26 pm

Welcome! Great to have you here. You have your hands full. That is awesome. Looking forward to seeing some pictures.
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post  JawsofaFrog Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Sheri wrote:Welcome! Great to have you here. You have your hands full. That is awesome. Looking forward to seeing some pictures.
I wanna see pictures too! Cool
You sound like you have a happy family.
JawsofaFrog
JawsofaFrog
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

Post  animaltastic2 Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:30 pm

Hahaha ty ty ty Oh well what can I say...Its not aproblem its an addiction...I just love my animals thanks! I love you

animaltastic2
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post  jokersmoker Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:31 pm

animaltastic2 wrote:Hahaha ty ty ty Oh well what can I say...Its not aproblem its an addiction...I just love my animals thanks! I love you

I am just kidding Smile I always wanted a guini pig for some reason, never got one, everytime I see them, they look so happy
jokersmoker
jokersmoker
King Smoke No Joke
King Smoke No Joke

Back to top Go down

Post  mike12348 Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Welcome! Smile

mike12348
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post  animaltastic2 Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:34 pm

OMG we used to have like 10 G. Pigs....Smelly little buggers! Ty mike and I know you were kidding Joker Wink cat Just like most ppl its a mini zoo here...The mice WILL be food soon...to what not sure...LOL just not to Tink just yet lol

animaltastic2
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post  jokersmoker Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:36 pm

I would buy a few more pixies if you have room, and some ornates. Those mice will be good feed Smile Hamsters are pretty cool tho, I like putting them in those balls they can run inside of, I am easily amused. Gerbils always bite me tho, hamsters are usually cool
jokersmoker
jokersmoker
King Smoke No Joke
King Smoke No Joke

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Houseman Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Wlcome to the forum and big hugs flower

Michelle Houseman
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:37 pm

jokersmoker wrote:I would buy a few more pixies if you have room, and some ornates. Those mice will be good feed Smile Hamsters are pretty cool tho, I like putting them in those balls they can run inside of, I am easily amused. Gerbils always bite me tho, hamsters are usually cool

HAHA! This made me laugh out loud as I had a hamster when I was in high school that I put in one of those damn balls like every day. Poor little bugger.
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post  jokersmoker Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Sheri wrote:
jokersmoker wrote:I would buy a few more pixies if you have room, and some ornates. Those mice will be good feed Smile Hamsters are pretty cool tho, I like putting them in those balls they can run inside of, I am easily amused. Gerbils always bite me tho, hamsters are usually cool

HAHA! This made me laugh out loud as I had a hamster when I was in high school that I put in one of those damn balls like every day. Poor little bugger.

haha yea, poor guys, those balls should prob not be sold in stores:)
jokersmoker
jokersmoker
King Smoke No Joke
King Smoke No Joke

Back to top Go down

Post  JawsofaFrog Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Oh and Welcome! monkey
JawsofaFrog
JawsofaFrog
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

Post  PacmanEOS Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:31 pm

Welcome to phatphibs .... post some pics of the future frog food Twisted Evil
PacmanEOS
PacmanEOS
Tadpole
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post  animaltastic2 Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:08 am

LMAO will post pics of ALL frogger food! And frogs too....Hamsters are great! Just wake them while they are napping! hehehe....Thanks again for all the welcomes....

The balls for hamsters are actually great unless you have a dog that eats mice and all things rodent lol....Dog does a better job than the cats! ahahahaha

animaltastic2
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post  wickerstone Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:14 pm

you live in Maine!!!! I live in Maine!!! Where? Yes...we got one hell of a dumping. P.S. I hate snow!!!! Welcome 2 the site!!!
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum