PhatPhibs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

working on new home for my MIlks!!!

+3
Sheri
KingBullfrogGreg
wickerstone
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

working on new home for my MIlks!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: working on new home for my MIlks!!!

Post  Michelle Houseman Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:16 pm

I've noticed that with frogs that things are not so easily clearcut. My Milk frogs are going to a 55 gallon long within the month. I really don't want to have to keep moving them so at this point it's their last move. Lestat and I may have set them up differently but for whatever reason it's working for our guys. I can only explain what I'm doing with mine and hope that helps. Smile

Michelle Houseman
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

working on new home for my MIlks!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: working on new home for my MIlks!!!

Post  wickerstone Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Here' a recent pic of my 30 Vert. You see the place where the water will be and it is kind of high. I did it with adults in mind, so I will have to put rocks on the bottom so they can climb out.
working on new home for my MIlks!!! - Page 2 Tank1503
working on new home for my MIlks!!! - Page 2 Tank1506
A waterfall will rain down and collect into this pool. It should help keep the humidity up.
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Post  wickerstone Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:26 pm

The waterfall will come from the perch you see in the 2nd photo.
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum