PhatPhibs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frogs are in new tank but hiding...

3 posters

Go down

Frogs are in new tank but hiding... Empty Frogs are in new tank but hiding...

Post  Michelle Houseman Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:20 pm

I put the guys in today, still unsure but they'll settle in.[img]Frogs are in new tank but hiding... 1froghome001[/img][img]Frogs are in new tank but hiding... 1froghome002[/img][img]Frogs are in new tank but hiding... 1froghome003[/img]

Michelle Houseman
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

Frogs are in new tank but hiding... Empty Re: Frogs are in new tank but hiding...

Post  wickerstone Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:56 pm

The tank really looks nice, Michelle. I really love that top that Mike made. I think I'm going to borrow it and put that on my 55. Mike doesn't care about royalties does he??? LOL!! Any way....my frogs hid for a while too, until they were used to the big tank. They never seem to be in the same spot during the day. They seem to take turns trying new areas, but I can tell they are very happy in this big tank, as I'm sure you will find yours will be. Good luck! Very Happy
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Frogs are in new tank but hiding... Empty Re: Frogs are in new tank but hiding...

Post  Michelle Houseman Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Mike says have at it, he won't do it again because it was a pain to make Very Happy We'll see Laughing

Michelle Houseman
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:22 pm

I'm glad you put them in. They will settle in in no time. A couple of mine actually buried themselves in the substrate for a couple of days and while it really freaked me out, they soon went back to their old habits. They are probably awestruck from seeing their new condo!
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down