PhatPhibs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon milk frog

Go down

Amazon milk frog Empty Amazon milk frog

Post  Paira Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Hello! Smile

My name is Mojca and i come from Slovenia. I have a problem with my little frog Trachycephalus resinifictrix named Frida. I bought her in Vienna exotica from a breeder. The size of terrarium is 30x20x30 (LxWxH). She has her own swimming pool, lots of wood to climb and vegetation cover, high humidity and constant temperature. The main food are crickets, occasionally i feed her mealworms pupa or adults, she won`t take mealworms larvae. I give her cricket every 2 or 3 days (it depends), usually 3-4 crickets, no larger than the width of her head. In addition, on every third feeding i give her vitamins for reptiles Reptolife (Tetra) and occasionally Reptocal (same company). I add fluid aquatize conditioner (company exo terra) to the water. The problem is that the last two weeks she does not accept food. She didn`t defecate for a week and a half and she looks like she lost little weight and she looks pale. Does anyone know what could be wrong? I am really lost and would really appriciate any suggestion.. Crying or Very sad

Kind regards,

Mojca

Paira
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down