PhatPhibs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I am Sheri & I am Addicted to Frogs!

4 posters

Go down

Hi, I am Sheri & I am Addicted to Frogs! Empty Hi, I am Sheri & I am Addicted to Frogs!

Post  Sheri Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Hello! I am a Marketing Assistant for a furniture manufacturer and the mom of an adorable six year old boy. I have had the love of frogs since I was a small child, often bringing frogs and toads into the house and trying to hide them. Just short of a year since I got my first store bought frog and I have been addicted ever since! I currently have three close to adult Whites/one baby Whites. I also have 5 fire belly toads, 2 bearded dragons and two dogs. Very much looking forward to the weather warming up a bit here so I can have a couple of P. Sauvagii and a female L. Barbouri shipped. bounce

I "met" Greg on another forum and he asked me to help moderate his new site. Greg is quite awesome, so here I am.

Looking forward to meeting some new frog enthusiasts!

Hi, I am Sheri & I am Addicted to Frogs! 100_6362
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Hi, I am Sheri & I am Addicted to Frogs! Empty Re: Hi, I am Sheri & I am Addicted to Frogs!

Post  JawsofaFrog Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:30 pm

You are a sweet person, Sheri. And quite a beautiful women if I may add. I never would have thought girls like frogs too at a young age! haha Laughing My 21 year old sister still dislikes my herps.
JawsofaFrog
JawsofaFrog
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

Hi, I am Sheri & I am Addicted to Frogs! Empty Re: Hi, I am Sheri & I am Addicted to Frogs!

Post  Sheri Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:46 pm

Aww...thank you so much! Yeah, most of my family thinks my pets are gross. For shame! They actually steer clear of my tanks as if my frogs are going to "get" them.
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post  PacmanEOS Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Why, hello there Sheri. What a good looking mod. What a Face
PacmanEOS
PacmanEOS
Tadpole
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:40 pm

I love you Thanks; you've made my day!
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post  wickerstone Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:22 pm

Sheri you need a longer intro. kind of short and sweet....not that you're not!!!! Razz Razz
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:48 pm

Well, I am short, 5' 4", but I am not sure about the sweet part. I guess it depends on who you're asking!

I figured I talk way too much already, kept this simple...
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down