PhatPhibs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking about getting a white tree frog. Need help

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thinking about getting a white tree frog. Need help - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking about getting a white tree frog. Need help

Post  Mandy K Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm

mike12348 wrote:You could always buy a regular aquarium and stand it on it side. There was something on Dendroboard that converted 20g into 20h. Might help Wink

I haven't been over there. I'll have to go check it out. Do you know where I could find the info on the one that was converted?
Mandy K
Mandy K
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Thinking about getting a white tree frog. Need help - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking about getting a white tree frog. Need help

Post  wickerstone Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:28 am

http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/care-sheets/27889-making-pdf-vertical-tank.html#post253018

Hopefully this helps. This is how I am doing mind. I tried bonding the plexi glass to hinges and it really did not work. I am going to try using velcro, keeping the hinges of course and just putting the velcro on the hinges. I really think that will work. It really isn't that hard though. Just go to a window place and get the pieces cut or you can go to home depot and buy plexi, as well with a cutter. Good luck!! Very Happy
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy K Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:32 am

Yeah I hope it works also. Thanks for the help. I tell you how it goes.
Mandy K
Mandy K
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2