PhatPhibs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I put my friend Brody to rest today

4 posters

Go down

I put my friend Brody to rest today Empty I put my friend Brody to rest today

Post  wickerstone Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:35 pm

After struggling with his disease, I finally I had no choice to put my friend down this afternoon. It was hard, a lot of crying, but it was for the best. Thank you all for the kind words. My heart at the moment is broken, as I write with this with tears. Sorry. I just had to tell you guys and thank you for the support. Crying or Very sad
Here's my buddy when he was feeling well. It hurts to look at this picture, but i want to show you.
I put my friend Brody to rest today Tank1232
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

I put my friend Brody to rest today Empty Re: I put my friend Brody to rest today

Post  KingBullfrogGreg Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:47 pm

I'm so sorry wicker. He was beautiful.
KingBullfrogGreg
KingBullfrogGreg
Admin
Admin

https://phatphibs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I put my friend Brody to rest today Empty Re: I put my friend Brody to rest today

Post  Michelle Houseman Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:01 pm

My love and prayers to you and Tammy! That was a hard but selfless act of love that you gave to Brody. Remember that even though it hurts right now, he's no longer in pain and that was an incredible gift of love letting him go! Hugs and kisses to you guys!

Michelle Houseman
African Dwarf frog
African Dwarf frog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Oh, my heart just got stuck in my throat seeing your thread title. I am so sorry that Brody is no longer with you and Tammy. I don't even know what to say; as nothing can take away the grief losing such a dear friend causes. I hope you and Tammy can lean on each other for support and remember Brody's good times with you too as I am sure there were many. Make sure to let us know how you are doing and to talk about him as much as you need to. We are here!
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post  wickerstone Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:56 pm

thank you. I catch myself now and then, but things are getting better. I might not be joking around like i used to for a while, my spirit is just not into yet, but things will get better. Thank you for your thoughts. I mean it.
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Post  wickerstone Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:23 pm

Today has been a long day, but I made it through Sad . I caught myself time to time wondering how he was doing? I miss him terribly, but things are getting better. I'm starting to act like my smart ass self again. Beware!!! Suspect
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:14 pm

I thought of you today and hoped your day wasn't too bad. I didn't realize you had a break? LOL!
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post  wickerstone Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Thanks for thinking of me Sheri. That's nice. We are like family here!!! And what's that about me not taking a break?????
wickerstone
wickerstone
Baby Pyxie frog
Baby Pyxie frog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheri Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:27 pm

You said you were starting to act like your smartass self again. I didn't realize you took a break? **runs and hides**
Sheri
Sheri
Queen Frogger
Queen Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down